Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Um caso de delirio de infestacao parasitaria tratado com clomipramina
- A case of delusional parasitosis treated with clomipramine
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- The article describes a clinical case of primary delusional parasitosis responsive to clomipramine, that had not previously respond to neuroleptic treatment. Clinical similarities of this disorder with obsessive-compulsive disorder are discussed. In conclusion, the article suggests that serotonergic antidepressants may be usefull in the treatment of patients with somatic delusional disorder.
- Revista da Associacao Brasileira de Psiquiatria, v. 18, n. 1, p. 29-34, 1996.
- delusional parasitosis
- monosymptomatic delusional hypochondriasis
- obsessive-compulsive disorder
- somatic delusional disorder
- case report
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.