Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- FATORES RELACIONADOS COM A OCORRENCIA E EVOLUCAO DAS ENDOFTALMITES
- Factor related to the occurrence and evolution of endophthalmitis
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- We retrospectively analysed 33 endophthalmitis patients treated at the Faculdade de Medicina de Botucatu. We observed that 81,8% of these patients were males and older than 60 years. Trauma was the main cause of endophthalmitis (42,4%). Endophthalmitis severity can be assessed by the fact there was no improvement on the final visual acuity.
- Revista Brasileira de Oftalmologia, v. 55, n. 2, p. 113-120, 1996.
- intraocular infection
- antibiotic agent
- cephalosporin derivative
- penicillin derivative
- clinical article
- disease course
- disease severity
- visual acuity
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.