Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Second quantization approach to composite hadron interactions in quark models
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Universidade de São Paulo (USP)
- Starting from the Fock space representation of hadron bound states in a quark model, a change of representation is implemented by a unitary transformation such that the composite hadrons are redescribed by elementary-particle field operators. Application of the unitary transformation to the microscopic quark Hamiltonian gives rise to effective hadron-hadron, hadron-quark, and quark-quark Hamiltonians. An effective baryon Hamiltonian is derived using a simple quark model. The baryon Hamiltonian is free of the post-prior discrepancy which usually plagues composite-particle effective interactions.
- Physics Letters, Section B: Nuclear, Elementary Particle and High-Energy Physics, v. 367, n. 1-4, p. 317-322, 1996.
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.