Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Superconducting vortex fluctuations in YBa2Cu3O7-δ
- Universidade Estadual de Campinas (UNICAMP)
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Measurements of magnetization in YBa2Cu3O7-δ single crystals were performed for applied fields H parallel and perpendicular to the ab planes. The data show a temperature T = T* at which the magnetization M(T*) is independent of the applied field. This result is interpreted as due to vortex fluctuations of an anisotropic 3-D superconductor.
- Physica C: Superconductivity and its Applications, v. 257, n. 1-2, p. 173-178, 1996.
- Magnetic field effects
- Magnetic variables measurement
- Oxide superconductors
- Single crystals
- Thermal effects
- Yttrium compounds
- Superconducting vortex fluctuations
- Yttrium barium copper oxide
- High temperature superconductors
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.