Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- An exploratory insect survey of tropical soda apple in Brazil and Paraguay
- University of Florida
- S. W. Florida Res. and Educ. Center
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- An exploratory survey was conducted in Brazil and Paraguay to record insects feeding on Solanum viarum Dunal (Solanaceae). A list of insects collected is included. The survey indicated that a diverse group of phytophagous insects is associated with S. viarum, and some of them may have potential as biocontrol agents of S. viarum in Florida.
- Florida Entomologist, v. 79, n. 1, p. 70-73, 1996.
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.