Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Molecular evidence of ribosomal DNA (rDNA) amplification of a minichromosome derived from Drosophila arizonae in D. mulleri-D. arizonae hybrid males
- Universidade Federal do Rio de Janeiro (UFRJ)
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- We present data supporting cytogenetic observations on nucleolar dominance in hybrids between Drosophila arizonae and D. mulleri. Our approach was to compare the rDNA restriction patterns between the parental species and their hybrids. Results demonstrated that the minichromosome attached to the nucleolus in hybrid males is derived from D. arizonae.
- Brazilian Journal of Genetics, v. 19, n. 1, p. 43-45, 1996.
- ribosome dna
- animal experiment
- gene amplification
- Acesso aberto
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.