Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- VIII - Síndrome de Bálint relacionada a epilepsia
- Bálint's syndrome related to epilepsy
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Santa Casa de São Paulo
- A review of the literature showed that the Bálint's syndrome is due to bilateral parieto-occipital lesions. In the present report, the authors describe a case of Bálint's syndrome which appeared after several simple partial epileptic seizures related to a right parietal localization. The benign course with full recovery is an example of the fact that the Bálint's syndrome may be related to reversible functional alterations of the cerebral cortex.
- Revista Brasileira de Neurologia, v. 32, n. 2, p. 61-63, 1996.
- Bálint's syndrome
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.