Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Phonons in binary BCC lithium-sodium alloys
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Universidade Estadual de Campinas (UNICAMP)
- The dispersion relations along the principal symmetry directions in BCC lithium-sodium alloys are calculated using second-order perturbation theory. The local modified Hoshino-Youngmodel potential was used for the lithium and the local Harrison model potential for sodium. The phonon density of states, the root mean square displacements and (Θ-T) curves are also calculated. In the absence of experimental data, just the theoretical predictions are presented here.
- Physica B: Condensed Matter, v. 219-220, n. 1-4, p. 484-486, 1996.
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.