Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Pesquisa de anticorpos contra Brucella ovis em ovinos do Estado de São Paulo
- Investigation of antibodies to Brucella ovis in sheep of the State of São Paulo
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Eight hundred and fifty sheep sera from 18 herds, located in 15 municipalities of the State of São Paulo, were examined by complement fixation test, indirect enzyme immunoassay and gel diffusion test for antibodies to Brucella ovis. The combination of the serological test results and the clinical and epidemiological data suggest that none of the examined animals was infected. The complement fixation and the gel diffusion tests showed good specificity, but the indirect enzyme immunoassay showed false positive results in nine of the sera.
- Pesquisa Veterinaria Brasileira, v. 16, n. 2-3, p. 45-48, 1996.
- Brucella ovis
- Serological diagnosis
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.