Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Valor nutricional da soja integral tostada e extrusada para poedeiras comerciais
- Nutritional value of extruded and toasted whole soybeans for laying hens
- Universidade de São Paulo (USP)
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- An experiment was conducted to determine the apparent nitrogen-corrected metabolizable energy (AMEn) values and the coefficients' metabolization of the: dry matter, ether extract, calcium and phosphorus availabilities of experimental layer diets containing toasted (TSB) and extruded (ESB) soybeans. The soybean meal (SBM) was substituted at 0, 50, and 100% by TSB and ESB whole soybeans. The whole soybeans utilization in layer diets did not adversely affect calcium and phosphorus availability. The SBM and ESB, in diets with crude protein at 17%, showed the best ether extract coefficients of metabolization. When TSB replaced all SBM in the diets, it was observed the worst value for AMEn.
- Revista Brasileira de Zootecnia, v. 25, n. 3, p. 470-480, 1996.
- Dry matter
- Ether extract
- Laying hens
- Metabolizable energy
- Whole soybeans
- Acesso aberto
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.