Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Uma aplicacao da celula de comutacao ZVS-PWM-GEPAE ao conversor DC-AC
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- This work presents the design and procedure of a DC-to-AC converter using a ZVS Commutation Cell developed by Barbi and Martins (1991) and applied to the family of DC-to-DC PWM converters. Firstly, we show the cell applied to buck converter. The stages of operation and the main current and voltage equations of the resonant devices are presented. Next, we adapt the converter to the regenerative operation mode. Hence, the full bridge converter at low frequency operation is conected on the DC-to-DC stage (at high frequency) output ends (Seixas, 1993). Commutation of zero voltage for all switches, PWM at constant frequency and neither overvoltage nor additional current stress are observed by digital simulation. The design example and experimental results obtained by prototype rated at 275 V, 1 kW and 40 kHz are also presented.
- Controle and Automacao, v. 7, n. 2, p. 96-104, 1996.
- Computer simulation
- Control system analysis
- Electric commutation
- Commutation cell
- Direct current to alternating current converters
- Power converters
- Acesso aberto
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.