Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Associated symmetric quadrature rules
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- University of St. Andrews
- We prove a relation between two different types of symmetric quadrature rules, where one of the types is the classical symmetric interpolatory quadrature rules. Some applications of a new quadrature rule which was obtained through this relation are also considered.
- Applied Numerical Mathematics, v. 21, n. 2, p. 175-183, 1996.
- Poles and zeros
- Classical symmetry distribution
- Monic orthogonal polynomials
- Symmetric quadrature rules
- Numerical methods
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.