Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Synthesis and sintering of ultra fine NaNbO3 powder by use of polymeric precursors
- Universidade Federal de São Carlos (UFSCar)
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Ultra-fine NaNbO3 powder was prepared by the use of polymeric precursors. X-ray diffraction (XRD) results showed that this niobate nucleates from the amorphous precursor, with no intermediate phases, at low temperature (500°C). Studies by XRD and nitrogen adsorption/desorption showed that powders with high crystallinity ( ≈ 100%) and high surface areas (>20 m2/g) are obtained after calcination at 700°C for 5 h. Compacts of calcined powders showed high sinterability reaching 98% of theoretical density when sintered at 1190°C for 3 h.
- Materials Letters, v. 28, n. 1-3, p. 215-220, 1996.
- High density compacts
- Polymeric precursors
- Sodium niobate
- Amorphous materials
- Crystal structure
- Synthesis (chemical)
- X ray diffraction analysis
- Theoretical density
- Sodium compounds
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.