Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Toda lattice field theories, discrete W algebras, Toda lattice hierarchies and quantum groups
- Intl. School for Advanced Studies
- Intl. Centre for Theoretical Physics
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- In analogy with the Liouville case we study the sl3 Toda theory on the lattice and define the relevant quadratic algebra and out of it we recover the discrete W3 algebra. We define an integrable system with respect to the latter and establish the relation with the Toda lattice hierarchy. We compute the relevant continuum limits. Finally we find the quantum version of the quadratic algebra.
- Physics Letters, Section B: Nuclear, Elementary Particle and High-Energy Physics, v. 387, n. 4, p. 759-768, 1996.
- Discrete W algebra
- N-KdV hierarchy
- Quantum W algebra
- Toda field theory
- Toda lattice hierarchy
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.