Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Tinea nigra: Relato de caso e revisao da literatura brasileira
- Tinea nigra: Report of a case and review of the literature
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- The authors present a clinical case of palmar Tinea nigra in a 19-year-old young woman. The Brazilian literature concerning Tinea nigra is discussed as well as the reports presented in Brazilian Congresses from 1985 to 1995. The data show that 63.3% of the cases occurred in patients younger than 20-years-old, they were more frequent among females and 90.5% were localized on the palms; among the cases reported in the Brazilian Congresses those of atypical localization as the back and the genital area are worth noticing.
- Anais Brasileiros de Dermatologia, v. 71, n. 5, p. 431-435, 1996.
- Tinea nigra
- case report
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.