Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- EXAFS and Raman spectroscopy study of binary indium fluoride glasses
- Universidade Federal de São Carlos (UFSCar)
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Universidade de São Paulo (USP)
- Extended X-ray absorption fine spectroscopy (EXAFS) and Raman scattering studies of InF3-BaF2 and InF3-SrF2 binary glasses are reported. For all compositions, the local structure of the glasses is built with InF6 units. For all glasses studied, the indium neighbour's number and the In-F mean bond length are equal to the values of the InF3 crystalline phase (6 and 0.205 nm, respectively). © 1996 Chapman & Hall.
- Journal of Materials Science, v. 31, n. 13, p. 3441-3446, 1996.
- Absorption spectroscopy
- Chemical bonds
- Crystal structure
- Indium compounds
- Phase composition
- Raman scattering
- Raman spectroscopy
- X rays
- Binary indium fluoride
- Extended x ray absorption fine spectroscopy
- Raman vibrational spectroscopy
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.