Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- A thermodynamics description of the system with N massive parallel rigid wires
- Kokubun, Fernando
- Universidade de São Paulo (USP)
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- In this work, the behaviour of the system with N massive parallel rigid wires is analysed. The aim is to explore its resemblance to a system of multiple cosmic strings. Assuming that it behaves like a 'gas' of massive rigid wires, we use a thermodynamics approach to describe this system. We obtain a constraint relating the linear mass density of the massive wires, the number of the massive wires in the system and the dispersion velocity of the system. © 1996 IOP Publishing Ltd.
- Classical and Quantum Gravity, v. 13, n. 1, p. 105-109, 1996.
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.