Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Competition between spin, charge, and bond waves in a Peierls-Hubbard model
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Comn. Chilena de Ener. Nuclear
- Universidad de Chile
- We study a one-dimensional extended Peierls-Hubbard model coupled to intracell and intercell phonons for a half-filled band. The calculations are made using the Hartree-Fock and adiabatic approximations for arbitrary temperature. In addition to static spin, charge, and bond density waves, we predict intermediate phases that lack inversion symmetry, and phase transitions that reduce symmetry on increasing temperature.
- Physical Review B - Condensed Matter and Materials Physics, v. 54, n. 5, p. 3015-3018, 1996.
- Acesso aberto
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.