Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Faddeev-jackiw formalism for A topological-like oscillator in planar dimensions
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Universidade Federal do Rio de Janeiro (UFRJ)
- The problem of a harmonic oscillator coupling to an electromagnetic potential plus a topological-like (Chern-Simons) massive term, in two-dimensional space, is studied in the light of the symplectic formalism proposed by Faddeev and Jackiw for constrained systems.
- Modern Physics Letters A, v. 11, n. 1, p. 69-79, 1996.
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.