Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Polarization in fermion scattering
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Universidade Estadual de Maringá (UEM)
- The behaviour of the helicity of an initially left-handed beam of massive fermions first interacting with a Coulomb field and then with a charged scalar particle via a photon exchange is analysed. It is found that in both cases the massive fermions have their helicity flipped, while massless fermions seeem to be unaffected by the electromagnetic field as far as their helicity is concerned.
- Brazilian Journal of Physics, v. 26, n. 4, p. 709-714, 1996.
- Acesso aberto
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.