Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Recalques de tubuloes na cidade de Bauru
- Settlement of drilled caissons in the city of Bauru
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- This paper presents results of settlements measurement and analysis of column building, which are in construction in the city of Bauru - SP, using optical level. The foundation of the columns is in drilled caissons. The local soil is a fine clayey sand, and the phreatic water level is deep. When the latest measurement were performed it was assumed that 75% of the final load were acting in the column. The paper presents local soil parameters, dimension of foundation, total and differential settlements which were measured.
- Revista de Engenharia e Ciencias Aplicadas, v. 3, p. 29-41.
- Brazil, Sao Paulo State, Bauru
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.