Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Studies of absorptive interaction between Aspergillus niger and the reactive azo dye Procion Blue MX-G
- Universidade Federal de Mato Grosso do Sul (UFMS)
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Aspergillus niger on paramorphogenic form showed to be efficient adsorbent to reactive azo dye Procion Blue MX-G, where it has obtained rates of colour removal above 99% in acid pH, at 120 minutes of equilibrium time. Temperature did not exert expressive influence in the process, and the applicability of Freundlich's, isotherm suggest the occurrence of various molecules layers of adsorbed dye on the substratum surface.
- Ecletica Quimica, v. 21, n. 0, p. 97-102, 1996.
- Aspergillus niger
- Filamentous fungi
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.