Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- The effect of ions and adenosine nucleotides on the activity of lactate dehydrogenase from the epaxial muscle of fish
- Universidade de São Paulo (USP)
- Universidade São Francisco
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Universidade Federal do Paraná (UFPR)
- Lactate dehydrogenase was partially purified from the epaxial muscle of Piaractus mesopotamicus (pacu) and its hybrid Piaractus mesopotamicus x Colossoma macropomus (tambacu). This preparation was used for kinetic studies carried out at pH 6.0 and 7.5. It was also used for the study of the inhibition properties of adenosine nucleotides = ATP, ADP, AMP =, divalent ions Ni2+, Cu2+, Co2+ and the anions oxamate and oxalate.
- Arquivos de Biologia e Technologia, v. 39, n. 2, p. 463-470, 1996.
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.