Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- New species of Hylodes from the Atlantic forest of Brazil (Amphibia: Leptodactylidae)
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Universidade Federal de Goiás (UFG)
- A new species of leptodactylid frog is described from Eldorado, state of Sao Paulo, southeastern Brazil. The new species is a member of the Hylodes lateristrigatus group and is characterized by its large size, slightly rugose to rugose dorsal skin texture, robust body, and high number of notes per call. Descriptions of the advertisement call and information on natural history are provided.
- Copeia, n. 4, p. 965-969, 1996.
- Hylodes lateristrigatus
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.