Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Determination of density of states in PPS from space-charge-limited current measurements
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Space-charge-limited currents measurements have been carried out on undoped amorphous poly p-phenylene sulfide. The scaling law is checked for different samples with varying thickness, and J-V data analyzed. The position of the quasi-Fermi level and the density of states was obtained.
- Synthetic Metals, v. 84, n. 1-3, p. 861-862, 1997.
- Metal/insulator interfaces
- Amorphous materials
- Conductive plastics
- Electric conductivity of solids
- Electric current measurement
- Electric space charge
- Electronic density of states
- Fermi level
- Interfaces (materials)
- Space charge limited currents
- Aromatic polymers
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.