Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Carcinoma basaloide - Escamoseo de cebeça: relato de 4 casos
- Basaloid squamous carcinoma: report of 4 cases
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Basaloid squamous carcinoma is an aggressive subtype of squamous carcinoma of superior aerodigestive tract. This tumor has been recently described and it seems to have higher incidence in tongue, hypopharynx and supraglottis. It has more agressive biological behavior than pure type of squamous cell carcinoma. We report 4 cases of this tumor and we present a review of the literature.
- Revista Brasileira de Otorrinolaringologia, v. 63, n. 1, p. 82-85, 1997.
- basaloid squamous carcinoma
- case report
- human tissue
- larynx carcinoma
- squamous cell carcinoma
- tongue carcinoma
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.