Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- O EEG na insuficiencia renal cronica. II. Atividades paroxisticas
- EEG in chronic renal failure. II. Paroxysmal epileptiform abnormalities
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- The authors describe paroxismal epileptiform EEG abnormalities in patients with chronic renal failure. One patient presented paroxismal epileptiform abnormalities in the right parietal region which proceded partial oculo-clonic motor seizures followed by a stroke localized in the same region. This was the main electroclinical correlation found, which, however, was not observed in other patients. Dialysis sessions may improve or worsen these paroxismal epileptiform abnormalities.
- Brazilian Journal of Epilepsy and Clinical Neurophysiology, v. 3, n. 2, p. 69-73, 1997.
- chronic renal failure
- chronic kidney failure
- epileptic discharge
- focal epilepsy
- major clinical study
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.