Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Lipossomas: Estrategia biotecnologica para liberacao controlada e direcionamento intracelular de farmacos com efeito antimicobacteriano
- Liposomes: Biotechnological strategies for controlled delivery and intracellular target with antimycobacterial drugs.
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- This text highlights the state of research related with the application of liposomes in the control of drug delivery and drug target to intracellular bacterial diseases, such as the tuberculosis. Liposome have several pharmaceutical applications and this article is primarily focused on the potential of this agregate on drug encapsalation especially antimycobacterial compounds. Case studies in which liposomes have successfully been used to improve pharmacological drug effect are presented. Mechanisms involved in intracellular drug delivery, possibilities of application, research and development efforts to address these objectives are discussed.
- Revista de Ciencias Farmaceuticas, v. 18, n. 1, p. 109-121, 1997.
- delivery control
- intracellular target
- aminoglycoside antibiotic agent
- antibiotic agent
- drug delivery system
- drug targeting
- intravenous drug administration
- oral drug administration
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.