Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Estudio de los procesos de corrosion de una aleacion metalica de cobre usada en odontologia
- Study of corrosion processes in a dental copper-based alloy
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Corrosion phenomena in a dental copper-based alloy are experimentally studied using electrochemical techniques. Two heating sources, torch and induction, were used in the casting experiments. In the corrosion essays, the optimum casting cycle and the polarization curves were obtained. It was found that the heating sources have little influence on the corrosion processes of the metallic alloys studied.
- Informacion Tecnologica, v. 8, n. 1, p. 179-182, 1997.
- Copper alloys
- Electrochemical corrosion
- Induction heating
- Metal casting
- Copper based dental alloys
- Dental alloys
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.