Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- High resolution spectroscopy of 13CH3OH around the 10R(20) CO2 laser emission: New FIR laser lines, frequency measurement and assignments
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- CNR and INFM
- We investigated the IR absorption spectrum of 13CH3OH around the frequency of the 10R(20) CO2 laser line. We found two absorption lines which can be excited by 10R(20) and studied the FIR laser emissions excited by this pump line using a waveguide CO2 laser of 300 MHz tunability. We report two new FIR laser lines of large offset, not previously observed due to their weakness and closeness to other stronger lines. We measured the frequencies of five FIR laser lines for the first time by an accurate heterodyne technique and present the complete assignments of the IR-FIR laser systems relative to this pump line. Furthermore we present new frequency values for two FIR laser lines whose frequencies had been previously wrongly measured. Copyright © 1997 Elsevier Science Ltd.
- Journal of Quantitative Spectroscopy and Radiative Transfer, v. 57, n. 1, p. 75-79, 1997.
- Carbon dioxide lasers
- Emission spectroscopy
- Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy
- Light emission
- Frequency measurement
- Laser emissions
- Laser lines
- Absorption spectroscopy
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.