Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Collective scattering of massive stars in higher order gravity
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Universidade de São Paulo (USP)
- In the weak field approximation of higher order gravity theory a gravitational potential is described by a Newtonian plus a Yukawa-like term. This new term is used to explain some aspects of galactic dynamics, without considering dark matter. Its presence modifies the scattering probability of a massive intruder star and relaxation time of the stellar system.
- Physical Review D - Particles, Fields, Gravitation and Cosmology, v. 55, n. 2, p. 733-738, 1997.
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.