Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Description of the larva of Mnesarete pudica (Hagen in Selys, 1853) (Odonata: Calopterygidae) and notes on known genera of South American Calopterygidae larvae
- Universidade de São Paulo (USP)
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Coordenação de Aperfeiçoamento de Pessoal de Nível Superior (CAPES)
- The final instar larva of Mnesarete pudica is described and illustrated based on reared specimens collected in Brazil. This species can be distinguished from others by presenting: a) five palpal and three premental setae; b) no posterodorsal hooks on abdominal segments; c) lateral spines only in S9-10. M. pudica is compared to other South American calopterygids and biological notes are presented.
- Zootaxa. Auckland: Magnolia Press, n. 3482, p. 77-81, 2012.
- Magnolia Press
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.