Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Pyrethroid residues in milk and blood of dairy cows following single topical applications
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- The presence of the pyrethroid insecticides flumethrin, deltamethrin, cypermethrin and cyhalothrin in milk and blood of 10 cows was determined after single dermal applications of recommended doses. Milk and blood samples were collected every 7 days over a 35 d period and analyzed by high performance liquid chromatography. The highest residues in milk were found on day 28 for flumethrin and day 1 for deltamethrin, cypermethrin and cyhalothrin, while in blood the highest concentrations were present on day 28 for flumethrin and deltamethrin, the first day for cypermethrin, and day 14 for cyhalothrin.
- Veterinary and Human Toxicology, v. 39, n. 1, p. 6-8, 1997.
- chemical analysis
- environmental exposure
- high performance liquid chromatography
- Administration, Topical
- Pesticide Residues
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.