Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Frequency upconversion in Er3+-doped fluoroindate glasses pumped at 1.48 μm
- Universidade Federal de Pernambuco (UFPE)
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Institut für Neue Materialien
- We report on efficient frequency upconversion in Er3+-doped fluoroindate glass. The process is observed under 1.48 μm laser diode excitation and results in fluorescence generation in the range from ultraviolet to near-infrared radiation. The study was performed for samples containing 1, 2, and 3 ErF3 mol % in the range of temperatures from 24 to 448 K. The upconverted signals were studied as a function of the laser intensity, and their dynamical behavior is described using a rate equation model which allows us to obtain the energy transfer rates between Er3+ ions in pairs and triads.
- Physical Review B - Condensed Matter and Materials Physics, v. 55, n. 10, p. 6335-6342, 1997.
- Acesso aberto
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.