Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Fluctuation effects in initial conditions for hydrodynamics
- Universidade de São Paulo (USP)
- Universidade do Rio de Janeiro
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- We have studied the fluctuation effects in proton-proton collisions through the analysis of their observables. To investigate the role of fluctuation 5 in the initial conditions, we have used the interacting gluon model, modified by the inclusion of the impact parameter, and have applied the one-dimensional Landau's Hydrodynamical Model to the fireballs thus generated. The rapidity and pseudorapidity distributions were calculated using two distinct procedures, one taking the fluctuations into account and the other the usual method considering only one fireball with the average initial conditions. The results show indeed the importance of fluctuations.
- Physical Review C - Nuclear Physics, v. 55, n. 3, p. 1455-1462, 1997.
- Acesso aberto
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.