Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Sindrome das bandas ou constricoes amnioticas: Relato de caso
- Constriction band syndrome or amniotic constriction: A case report
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- The authors present a case of constriction band syndrome in a 20-year-old male. There were constriction rings in the interphalangeal joints of hands and in the thigh, shortening of the lower limb and atrophic left gastrocnemius muscle. These findings belong to the described syndrome, which is uncommon and has no genetic implication. Personal antecedent: convulsive syndrome and corrective surgery for congenital bent foot.
- Anais Brasileiros de Dermatologia, v. 72, n. 2, p. 187-189, 1997.
- amniotic band syndrome
- amnion band syndrome
- case report
- congenital malformation
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.