Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- A interface entre distúrbio obsessivo-compulsivo e esquizofrenia: Desafios da prática clínica
- The interface between obsessive-compulsive disorder and schizophrenia: Challenges of clinical practice
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- The article discusses the relationship between obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD) and schizophrenia, based on the report of eight clinical cases. It describes and discusses cases of OCD with poor insight, obsessions that seem paranoid delusions or auditive hallucinations, OCD with transient psychotic reactions, OCD with schizotypal personality disorder and schizophrenia with obsessive-compulsive symptoms.
- Jornal Brasileiro de Psiquiatria, v. 46, n. 3, p. 147-155, 1997.
- Differential diagnoses
- Obsessive-compulsive disorder
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.