Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- 4-Dimethylaminocinnamylidenepyruvic acid: Synthesis, characterization and complexation with trivalent lanthanides, yttrium(III), scandium(III), thorium(IV) and uranium(VI) in aqueous solution
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Universidade Federal de Mato Grosso do Sul (UFMS)
- Universidade Federal do Maranhão (UFMA)
- 4-Dimethylaminocinnamylidenepyruvic acid (H-DMCP)and its sodium salt (Na-DMCP) have been synthesized and characterized. The protonation constant of DMCP as well as the stability constants of its binary 1:1 complexes with trivalent lanthanides (except Pm), Yttrium(III), Scandium(III), Thorium(IV) and Uranium(VI) were determined in an aqueous medium at 25°C and ionic strength 0.500 M. The mode of coordination of this ligand is discussed.
- Journal of Alloys and Compounds, v. 249, n. 1-2, p. 94-98, 1997.
- Metal-ion complexes
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.