Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Lanthanum-lithium-sodium double chromates as ionic conductors
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Universidad Complutense de Madrid
- Lanthanum-lithium-sodium double chromates Li1-xNaxLa(CrO4)2 were prepared and analysed by means of admittance spectroscopy. Their a.c. conductivity parameters are correlated with structural details of high and low temperature forms of pure lanthanum-lithium double chromates. Lithium compounds show the lowest conductivity values and the highest activation energy for ion motion, while the sample Li0.5Na0.5La(CrO4)2 exhibits the highest conductivity 10-5 S cm-1 and the lowest activation energy 0.58 eV.
- Journal of Alloys and Compounds, v. 250, n. 1-2, p. 520-523, 1997.
- Activation energy
- Admittance spectroscopy
- Alkali metals
- Double chromates
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.