Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Judd-Ofelt analysis of Pr3+ ions in fluoroindate glasses: Influence of odd third order intensity parameters
- Universidad Industrial de Santander
- Universidade Federal de Pernambuco (UFPE)
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- In this work an analysis of the Judd-Ofelt phenomenological Ωλ intensity parameters for the Pr3+ ion in fluoroindate glass is made. Different Pr3+ concentrations, namely 1, 2, 3 and 4 mol% are used. The experimental oscillator strengths have been determined from the absorption spectra. A consistent set of parameters is obtained only with the inclusion of odd rank third order intensity parameters and if the band at 21 470 cm-1 is assigned to the 3H4 → 3P1 transition and the 1I6 component is incorporated in the 3H4 → 3P2 transition at 22 700 cm-1.
- Journal of Non-Crystalline Solids, v. 213-214, p. 315-320.
- Absorption spectroscopy
- Approximation theory
- Glass transition
- Light emission
- Mathematical models
- Optical glass
- Fluoroindate glass
- Judd-Ofelt theory
- Odd third order intensity parameters
- Oscillator strength
- Praseodymium ions
- Light absorption
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.