Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Stabilization of fluoroindate glasses by magnesium fluoride
- Full Spectrum, Inc.
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Université de Rennes I
- Universidade de São Paulo (USP)
- This paper describes the stabilizing effect of MgF2 on the binary system InF3-BaF2. A complete investigation of the In-Ba-Mg system led to samples up to 5 mm in thickness. Further optimization of this system was achieved by incorporation of other fluorides, resulting in increased resistance to devitrification. Thermal and optical data are reported.
- Journal of Non-Crystalline Solids, v. 213-214, p. 85-89.
- Barium compounds
- Indium compounds
- Infrared transmission
- Magnesium compounds
- Barium fluoride
- Fluoroindate glass
- Indium fluoride
- Magnesium fluoride
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.