Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Violet-blue emissions due to frequency up-conversion in Nd3+-doped fluoroindate glasses
- Universidade Federal de Pernambuco (UFPE)
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Institut für Neue Materialien
- We report the observation of intense frequency up-conversion in Nd3+-doped fluoroindate glasses pumped by the second harmonic of a cw mode-locked Nd: YAG laser. Mechanisms for generating the observed emissions are discussed.
- Journal of Luminescence, v. 72-74, p. 68-70.
- Blue-violet emission
- Fluoroindate glasses
- Doping (additives)
- Pumping (laser)
- Second harmonic generation
- Solid state lasers
- Fluoroindate glass
- Up conversion lasers
- Violet blue emission
- Light emission
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.