Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Fermion helicity flip in higher-derivative electromagnetism
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Universidade Estadual de Maringá (UEM)
- It is shown that massive fermions have their helicity flipped on account of their interaction with an electromagnetic field described by Podolsky's generalized electrodynamics. Massless fermions, in turn, seem to be unaffected by the electromagnetic field as far as their helicity is concerned. © Springer-Verlag 1997.
- Zeitschrift fur Physik C-Particles and Fields, v. 75, n. 1, p. 187-191, 1997.
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.