Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Atendimento extra-hospitalar a alcoolistas em um municipio do interior Paulista
- Extra-hospitable minding to the alcoholics in a Paulista municipality
- De Oliveira, Renata Barbosa
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- The purpose of this work is to know the forms of minding to the alcoholics in extra-hospitable services of mental health in Botucatu municipality. This places are: Mental Health Ambulatory and School Health Center both of the Medicine College of the Paulista State University and Mental Health Ambulatory of the NGA-11. For the development of this work was realized a bibliographic raising, presented in the introduction. Four professionals that work in this assistance were interviewed. The data that was collected in the interviews were reported with the literature of the area allowing the knowledge of the main characteristics of the minding to the alcoholist in the three services that were consulted. For example: groupal minding, minding to the family and the kind of therapeutic contract.
- Informacao Psiquiatrica, v. 16, n. 3, p. 111-116, 1997.
- alcohol abuse
- drug abuse
- mental health care
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.