Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Basicladia emedii (Cladophorales, Chlorophyta): a new freshwater epilithic species from Brazil
- Univ Fed Integracao Latino Amer UNILA
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Fundação de Amparo à Pesquisa do Estado de São Paulo (FAPESP)
- Conselho Nacional de Desenvolvimento Científico e Tecnológico (CNPq)
- FAPESP: 07/52608-1
- CNPq: 141754/2007-9
- CNPq: 302354/2008-5
- Basicladia emedii sp. nov. is described based on material from six streams in Parana and Rio Grande do Sul States of Brazil. This is only the second species of Basicladia recorded from South America. The new species is distinguished based on small filaments with short and wide basal cells of upright axes. It is only the second (out of six) species that is only known with an epilithic habit and is not associated with either snail shells or turtle carapaces.
- Cryptogamie Algologie. Paris: Adac-cryptogamie, v. 33, n. 4, p. 329-337, 2012.
- green algae
- lotic systems
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.