Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Optical properties of chromium-doped fluoroindate glasses
- Universidade de São Paulo (USP)
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- This work reports on the optical properties of Cr3+ ions in the pseudoternary system InF3-GdF3-GaF3. Linear properties, investigated through absorption and emission spectra, provide information on the crystal field, the frequency, and number of phonons emitted during the absorption to the 4T2 band and the emission to the 4A2 ground state, and the Fano antiresonance line shape in the vicinity of the 4A2→2E transition. A study of the nonlinear refractive index as a function of the wavelength, carried out with the Z-scan technique, provides spectroscopic data about electronic transitions starting from the excited state.
- Physical Review B - Condensed Matter and Materials Physics, v. 56, n. 5, p. 2483-2487, 1997.
- Acesso aberto
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.