Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Q-deformed fermionic Lipkin model at finite temperature
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Universidade de São Paulo (USP)
- Universidade Estadual de Ponta Grossa (UEPG)
- The interplay between temperature and q-deformation in the phase transition properties of many-body systems is studied in the particular framework of the collective q-deformed fermionic Lipkin model. It is shown that in phase transitions occuring in many-fermion systems described by su(2)q-like models are strongly influenced by the q-deformation.
- Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, v. 242, n. 3-4, p. 501-508, 1997.
- Many-fermion systems
- Phase transition
- Mathematical models
- Fermionic Lipkin model
- Many fermion systems
- Phase transitions
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.