Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Iridoids from Tocoyena formosa
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Instituto de Botânica
- Virginia Polytech. Inst./Stt. Univ.
- The leaves of Tocoyena formosa afforded two antifungal iridoids α- and β-gardiol, and the new iridoids, mollugoside methyl ester and formosinoside. Formosinoside was characterized as its hexaacetyl derivative.
- Phytochemistry, v. 46, n. 2, p. 305-308, 1997.
- Antifungal iridoids
- Tocoyena formosa
- alpha gardiol
- antifungal agent
- beta gardiol
- medicinal plant
- mollugoside methyl ester
- unclassified drug
- antifungal activity
- chemical structure
- isolation procedure
- plant leaf
- structure analysis
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.