Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Description of inclusive meson spectra in e+e- annihilation reactions by a quark cascade model
- Universidade Estadual de Campinas (UNICAMP)
- Rockefeller University
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- We present a model to describe inclusive meson production in e+e- reactions based on a quark cascade approach whose formulation is put in terms of diffusion equations for three quark flavors (u, d, s). These equations are solved by using a formalism previously developed for the problem of the electromagnetic cascade generated in the atmosphere by cosmicray interactions. The obtained solutions are given in terms of a combination of power-law functions whose profiles are adequate to describe the characteristics observed in the inclusive spectrum of mesons.
- Progress of Theoretical Physics, v. 98, n. 3, p. 661-676, 1997.
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.