Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Signatures of spontaneous breaking of R-parity in gluino cascade decays at LHC
- University of Vienna
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Universitat de València
- Akademie der Wissenschaften
- We study the pattern of gluino cascade decays in a class of supersymmetric models where R-parity is spontaneously broken. We give a detailed discussion of the R-parity violating decays of the lightest neutralino, the second lightest neutralino and the lightest chargino. The multi-lepton and same-sign dilepton signal rates expected in these models are compared with those predicted in the Minimal Supersymmetric Standard Model. We show that these rates can be substantially enhanced in broken R-parity models. © 1997 Elsevier Science B.V.
- Nuclear Physics B, v. 502, n. 1-2, p. 19-36, 1997.
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.